.



Mathematical Reasoning

hahaha.. gotcha!! this is ain't a mathematical reasoning like we learn at school.. being attacked by IMSONIA really gave me time to think and MUHASABAH myself that what GOD has set for us is the best for us....


#IF AND ONLY IF
i was not sent to a chinese kindergarten, THEN i would never had the chance to learn the basic of speaking Mandarin

#IF AND ONLY IF i was not sent to SJK(C)Kee Chee, THEN i would never know how it felt like to be studying in chinese school...

#IF AND ONLY IF i was not transferred to SK Alor Star, THEN i would never know how it felt to be studying in a malay school...

#IF AND ONLY IF
i was not (again) transferred to SK Jalan Datuk Kumbar,THEN i would possibly not to have the chance to get 5A's in my UPSR...

#IF AND ONLY IF i was accepted to MRSM or any SBP, THEN i would never found out how friends in SAHC really made me feel grateful to be having them as friends!!!

#IF AND ONLY IF i was not accepted to SAHC, THEN my chance of getting numerous A's in PMR would never came true...

#IF AND ONLY IF i was not accepted to MRSM PDRM, THEN i would never know how it felt to ride buses... huhu...

#IF AND ONLY IF i was not transferred to MRSM Beseri, THEN i would never know how to live a life as a Beserian... hahah...

#IF AND ONLY IF i didn't go to MRSM Beseri, THEN i would never have the chance of knowing these people...


->members of BATCH 22 of MJSC beseri either boys or girls
->teachers of MJSC Beseri
->some good juniors
->abg ikhwan, irfan, ucop and paliey..
->my homeroom brothers and sisters...(batch 21)
->my homeroom advisor; cikgu badrul shuid...(miss ya!!)
->few good friends.. ( u know who u are-jgn lpa mlm kita nari cm org gila tu!!)
->and etc... im sure u all will stay in my heart forever and always!!


p/s: God, thank you for giving me the opportunity to be going life as meant... Alhamdulillah....Hopefully Noor Irfan Kamaludin and friends will pass their SPM examinations with flying colours... amiin..

| 0 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: