.



The Trouble With Lurve

being jobless and attacked by disease named IMSONIA really get myself into boredom... huh?? so, i spent my time writing lyrics... haha.. i cant exactly explain why i wrote this but one thing i can sure with is... LOVE IS TROUBLE... some of u might be not agree with me.. but this is just only my opinion... and maybe some of u will say.. hmm.. " nie mesti kes kena reject" haha.. but its not... hurm... i think it is useless to explain because me myself can hardly understand what i feel.. and yes, this song is Kelly Clarson's (my idol) huhu...



Love can be a many splendored thing
Cant deny the joy it brings
A dozen roses, diamond rings
Dreams for sale and fairy tales
It will make you hear a symphony
And you just want the world to see
But like a drug that makes you blind

It will fool you every time



The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
It is stronger than your pride
The trouble with love is
It doesn't care how fast you fall
And you can't refuse the call
See you've got no say at all

Now I was once a fool it's true
I played the game by all the rules
But now my world's a deeper blue
I'm sadder but I'm wiser too
I swore I'd never love again
I swore my heart would never mend
Said love wasn't worth the pain
But then I hear it calls my name



Every time I turn around
I think I've got it all figured out
My heart keep calling
And I keep on falling
Over and over again
The sad story always ends the same
Me standing in the pouring rain
It seems no matter what I do
It tears my heart in two


| 4 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: