.



jpj? beres!!

assalamualaikum*

today, i had my 2nd jpj test.. and thank God i passed this time.. no women testers, all men!! thank God .. i cudnt remember my tester's name but he's kinda good and nice to me.. ape yg pelik is...


tester : dok tmn nuri kan?


saya : yup!!


tester : knai x khairil muhaimin?


saya : errr? *kebingungan*


tester : khairl muhaimin.... knai x?


saya : bdk ksah ka? knai kot?


tester : tp dia taun 87...


saya : dlm hati (awat tny aku??) haihz... kalo taun 87, xknai laa...


tester : ouh ok... nie tgk depan!! aku pangkah bru taw


saya : *clueless* ok!! hahahahhaa



but its ok.. he was just trying to make joke kot? to bring laughter to the situation.. well, at least xdela diam sja in the car... hahah!!!

*peace*


| 2 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: