.



this is not a blind date

yuhuuu~~

went to pasar malam just now... while i was trying my best to pick up the best spicy chicken sold in taman nuri, i got a msg came from someone not familiar to me asking ' tgh beli ayam ke?" wth??!!!
i never knew u! i never met u... tetiba saja kan?

u couldn't imagine what i felt that time... scared.. blurred.. and seronok!! hahahaa...

i ran from the stall and went back home...

*the end of my blind date story*

| 6 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: