.



dull book.. not JOKING

assalamualaikum

ok.. there is a thing... i bought a book from POPULAR last few weeks.. but i only manage to browse through the book today.. hee~ lazy me*

but my problem is.. erggh.. the contents are far different from the book title.. ouh yes.. the name of the book is.. jeng3x... 'KNOCK2 JOKES' hahaha.. suppose it should have made me laugh but it happened to be opposite..


the look of the book..*


wasted my money lots!! ergghh... here is an example how stupid the jokes inside the book..

Knock knock...
Who's there?
Falafel...
Falafe who?
Falafel off my bike and cut off my knee!






now that i shloud've believe with the saying which says-dont judge a book by its cover..!




| 8 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: