.



misunderstanding

hmm

i don't know what to feel right now or how do i should behave right now??

people think i'm manipulating their decision..

huh.. seriously, i'm fed up with stuffs happened around me...

people seems to misunderstand what i'm trying to say...

i said A-but they thought that i was saying B.. how confused was that?

from now on... i'm going to keep my mouth shut and hold myself from telling people or in a NICE word-to HELP!!!! them when they need my advice... huh!!

and know what? i don't care if u choose to go to other places instead of going to this 'certain place' to further your study... this is your life after all.. and you're right..

now that i knew that, what i think of my last post isn't true.. as the malay saying goes... kawan waktu senang mudah dicari, kawan waktu susah sukar dicari.. now that, i totally agree with this saying~

| 2 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: