.



kenapa satu?

i know i am not supposed to talk or think of this thing, which is being single.. ok, making an assumption that less people will come to my blog since i had removed the shoutbox (i dunno if it was a factor to attract people to visit), now i'll be writing on whatsoever crossed on mind and i don't mind if u got (or will got) problem with the post... hik3..

back on the track, why still single??? hah!! i did talked to one of my buddy on this thing.. and i am so so so glad to hear what he said to me...

"irfan, being single doesn't mean people don't like u, but God is merely making u single for u to have time making right decision in choosing ur lifetime partner..."


at first i read this, i laughed hardly!!! even he laughed.. both of us laughed.. hahaha.. but mind u, im single because i want to commit myself on study.. now that i got the chance to do what i like ( i mean in study lah) i have to grab the opportunity or else i will get my parents dissapointed... im not Si Tanggang Modern.. hehe...


Quotes of the day="Intelligent insults are too often wasted on the uncommonly stupid. "

| 7 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: