.



hepy burstday nqb!

i know someone's celebrating his birthday this month but i dont know when.. sory.. that person who will turn out to superbly OLD is nqb!!
kidding..
i forgot miyn's birthday [which i dont really know when is] so, to not to miss wishing my best pal, nqb, i posting this post just to wish him a veghi2 great hepy becoming birthday.!!!

oh yes , nqb.. aku teka neh.. 16 september kan bday ang? xsalah kann/? kalo salah, sory lah.. huuu~
soryy to say, no present since u're way too OLD for this.. hehe.

| 5 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: