.



saikos

im at home now. as usual, doing nothing. huh. i got my verghi2 first assignment a day before i went home.. that was like.. DAAAA!

2 new assignments to be handed in by this week. ICT and Maths124.. I dont know what to write. seriously, i dont want to go back there.

i m scared lah to stay in uitm penang.. there's a lot of psychos there.. just imagine, today he's good with you when suddenly tomorrow, he'll look at you like he never knew you.? takot kan?

haha. /sigh/

| 8 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: