.



epy new year

this is ain't an entry on celebrating new year because i had a very very dull celebration of new year last night except for me and few housemates celebrated our new year with a couple plates of maggie. hahaha. but at least i managed to watch fireworks nearby.

oh yes, i may now learn how to speak myanmar's language because we're now living next to myanmarian's. hahahaha. bila maghrib je mesti depa2 tu wat konsert. but seriously they sounded nice!!!

oh ya. blog aku dh berusia 1 tahun!

| 10 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: