.



botox? no!

Just so you know, my dad knew about what happened to his car's front bumper. And as expected, of course lah membebel.

But I'm glad I don't have to pay for the damage I'd caused. Well, actually he cuts off the money from the money that he supposes to give me every month. But still, I'm ok with it.

I wanna go to KL so badly. Many friends of mine texted asking me when will I ever show my big butt there?
I am now so into chatting! I am getting fattier more than before. How do I deal with this?
Can anyone gimme tips other than exercise or lowering down my carbs intake? Because I've tried both of them, and none worked! [etceli malas]

ok lah, tu je kot? Can't wait to know my result. Hopefully, it would be better than last semester.amiin~

| 2 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: