.



I'm not a Jezzebelle ok?

I just need :
To strive harder next semester.
To have finished my solat on time.
I have plan to be done.
No more karaoke on exam week.
No more going back home on study week.
No more study last-minute [this I cannot promise. *big grin*]
No more hating people for who they are.
No more sitting at the back of lecture hall and being ignorance to all the lecture.
And no more going to Pantai Bersih loitering around on exam week. This is a big NO- NO


| 5 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: