.



Langkawi.

I'm leaving for Langkawi tomorrow. Yes! I could hear Langkawi's calling with Siti Nurhaliza's Nirmala melody. Lol.

I just can't wait to have loads of fun over there. I wanna shop till drop! Hahaha. I'll be staying at Delta Cenang resort. Ring any bells anyone?

Thanks Naim for organising this trip.


Just bought myself a short pant for my sun-bathing on the beach. Hehehe. Oh my, I am so sure that this Langkawi trip's going to be so much fun!

Can't wait till 20th of June. ;)
Good bye everyone.


| 3 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: