.



=)) Happy

The final is around. Still,I have mood for shopping! I'm not sure how my result would turn out. I still have time to revise and study. I promise not to go out daysss before exam except for food! Hahahaa.

Just got myself new hair cut. Not really new it is, tapi ok lah dari takde kan? Huahuahuaa. I love being massaged. Uh the feeling was just so nice! Eh poor Zakiman because he got himself into accident.Actually today is like a bad day to him. Banyak kan kisah kau hari ni ? Kena kacau naik motor lah. *sumpah lawak yang ni*

EH,tomorrow I will be going to Bukit Hijau. See?That's the mood for exam. Berjalan sana sini bila masuk dewan exam, menangis *Nauzubillah* Hahahaha

Hen leiii (Mandarin words which mean "sangat letih") so, I'm off to sleep now. Dadadadad~ MMuahxxx! :D

| 2 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: