.



3.2.1

boom!
Happy New Year everyone. Ops, it's 2.53 am now, I wonder how I did the countdown.
Unlike the previous years, my resolution for this year is to achieve what I resoled last year. And today is also my blog's birthday! It has been 3 years since I first created the blog. Thanks to Wawa for letting me know what blog is for. <3!

Had fun chatting with Chom and Naqib just now. I don't care if there's no party to celebrate whatever function it is as long as I have my very very very best friends around. Merciiii guys! Congratulation to whom it may concern. Hopefully, it won't be halfway like mine always had. T_T

| 0 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: