.



Latest news

Dah lama tak update. *nanges*

I've just finished my final exams yesterday which for me were okay. :) And I had MUET speaking test this morning. It was awful. I didn't get the chance to really explain on the topic given. It was easy as hell but still, my tongue was numb. pfffffffffft! But during the part B where we had our group discussion, I think it was okay but we ended up early. Not good lah kan?

Oh yes, I break out a lot during the finals. T__T Koksey kokdam.

p/s- nanti lah siap-siapkan tag semua tu noh?

| 0 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: