.



Comeback Stage. *petirrrrrr

I don't fucking understand a word on the headline on my page. But I found this is duperbly cute. :D kan kan???

I've been on a long hiatus on blogger. It has been almost a year since I last updated my blog. Booo me. Hahaha. I'm now doing my practical training in Hospital Sultanah Bahiyah Alor Star. To be frank, I don't like an inch being here. But I have to be thankful that I learnt a lot ever since I started doing my training. I learn to get to know people's true colors. Not to mention the knowledge I gained.

It has been almost half year and I still got approximately 6 months left before I proceed with my degree. Seriously, I need to get that U41 title to work.

A best friend of mine called me last night saying she's been stalked by a guy at her workplace. It was scary as hell that the guy followed her to her home. F*ck the guy!

Boring. Babai! x0x0


| 0 Eaters


◄ Older posts
Newer posts ►



who cares;


FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!


Hello I'm Irfan, 20, standing at 1.7m tall. Pretty random (I do what I want >:]) more?


Tell me!





They're SO HOT

Average Jane Syafiq The Fuschia Colour Lovers The Brick House Apartment Therapy Oppa

who made you king of anything?

template by s.m!sery.
resources: